Vertical 17 Inch Steel Charcoal Smoker/Grill
About this item
- 【QUALITY PROTECTION】 – Build-in thermometer with detailed temperature scale and adjustable air supply on lid for greater temperature control.Porcelain-enameled water pan and charcoal pan can provide you the stable use. The heat resistant bakelite handles make transport, basting and cooking a breeze.
- 【COOKING SPACE】 – 2 pieces cooking grids provide total 453 square inches cooking space. With crossbar and 4 hangers inside the lid, you can smoke different sizes and shapes of meat.
- 【MULTI-FUNTIONAL】 – Smoking is a popular method that allows food to be preserved longer, or to impart a different flavour to food, it can be used for cold or hot smoking. Cooks different ways – smokes/grills/steams/bake/braise/roast, offers huge flexibility.
- 【LATCH LOCKING SYSTEM】 – It’s easy to assemble and easy to use. Two layers design you can easily take them apart to transport or clean. Use as a bbq grill or a smoker it depends on you. With the latch locking system, it can provide you more stability.
- 【2 ACCESS DOOR】 – The advantage of 2 access door is you can open the door according you request, more flexible than the one access door.
Product descriptionColor:17″ Charcoal
Are you thinking about buying smoker grill?
Our smoker grill have been designed to give you the best smoker grill experience ever. Thanks to the controllable air supply and two layers design, our smoker will give you full control.
Take the Realcook smoker grill to your home, you can barbecue with your family anytime and anywhere!
* Can be used for cold or hot smoking
* Different ways to cook, Smokes/grills/steams/bake/braise/roast, offers huge flexibility
* Painted steel, High temperature resistant
* Functional access doors
* Heat resistant bakelite handle
* Chrome plated cooking grid
* Adjustbale air vent, make the cooking easy-going in your control
* Build-in thermometer with detailed temperature scale
* Extra strong legs make it more stable
The smoking process is different from grilling.
Smoking uses a low heat and a longer cooking cycle, usually in the 200℉ to 275℉ range. Grilling requires higher temperatures, perhaps 400℉ and above.
Cooking time varies based on the exact temperature, type of meat and the type of smoker.
Size: W22 x H35 x D 17 inch, paint black GW: 22 lbs
hen you need to check the status of foods, you just need to open the upper door. Open the other door, you can add charcoal or wood easier.