Lixada Camping Stove Portable Lightweight Folding Wood Burning Backpacking Stove
|Fuel Type||Wood, Gasoline|
About this item
- 🔥【FOLDABLE & PORTABLE】Lightweight and compact, folds flat in seconds to fit into any pocket.
- 🔥【STURDY STRUCTURE】Strong stainless steel construction creates a stable platform for your cookware, very durable.
- 🔥【SCIENTIFIC DESIGN】With an opening for convenient adding wood. Air vents for good ventilation and efficient burning.
- 🔥【UNLIMITED FUEL SOURCES】Cook a meal using twigs, branches, leaves. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- 🔥【ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY】No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries required, less carbon footprint. Includes a tray to hold solid alcohol fuel.
- Cooking in camping has never been a difficult thing, nor does it require heavy equipment. If you want to make the camp kitchen as simple as possible, then choose Lixada, as long as you have a mini foldable stove, a can of gas and some cooking utensils is enough. Lixada takes your outdoor experience to the next level. Everyone will enjoy healthy, freshly prepared food, soup, tea and coffee in just a few minutes. Or, if you want to hike to high-altitude mountains, the Lixada portable stove is absolutely essential for your package.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR CAMPERS AND OUTDOOR COOKING
The Lixada stove lite is the perfect addition to any backpacker’s bag as a lightweight cooking stove for one to two people; and the best part? No fuel to carry! Your food shouldn’t depend on carrying or finding a place that sells gas when nature provides the perfect tinder and wood all year. Now you can minimize your pack weight and your footprint with this ultra-efficient stove.Wherever you set up your camp, no chemical emissions, no carbon footprint. Fold the stove flat and stuff it in a pocket or backpack to start a low-carbon travel.
- Air intake holes on the bottom of the stove channel air to the bottom of the fire while at the same time, channel warm air up between the walls of the stove
- Preheated oxygen feeds back into firebox through smaller holes at the top, causing secondary combustion and allowing fire to burn more completely and with less smoke
- Cooking ring directs heat up and toward the center of your pot for maximized efficiency; also acts as a windscreen while still allowing oxygen to fuel the flame
- The entire cooking ring can be packed into the stove body for compact storage
- Vent holes near the top of the burn chamber allow preheated oxygen to fuel the flame, resulting in more complete combustion and a hotter fire with less smoke.