Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill
About this item
- GRILLING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 3 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: With improved burner technology for more precise temperature control
- LARGE GRILLING AREA: 285 sq. in.
- EASY SETUP: Sturdy quick-fold legs and wheels
- THERMOMETER: Integrated design for accurate temperature monitoring
- PUSH-BUTTON IGNITION: For matchless lighting
- FUEL: One 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill features sturdy quick-fold legs and 2 wheels for hassle-free setup, takedown, and transport so that taking your grill on a camping trip or to a tailgate is easy. Push the Instastart ignition button for matchless lighting, then select your heat with the enhanced temperature control of 3 independently adjustable burners (outer left, inner, outer right). With a range of grilling power from 3,250 to 20,000 BTUs and 285 sq. in. of cast iron grill grates coated in porcelain, you’ll wow your friends and family with an array of perfectly cooked meats, seafood, or veggies every time. If you’re looking for more meal options, the Swaptop interchangeable cooktops let you switch the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). With two sliding side tables to keep utensils and sauces handy, cooking with this grill is just as convenient as traveling with it. Bonus: The RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Grill can be stored upright (to fit in tight spaces) until your next cookout. Uses a 1-pound propane cylinder (sold separately).