CO-Z 9 Quart Dutch Oven with Lid
An extreme Dutch Oven that can handle about any outdoor environment. Pre-seasoned and cast iron for lifetime durability.Solid cast iron construction, this pot distributes heat evenly from the bottom to the sidewalls. It is able to retain heat better so your food remains warm for a longer time. You can cook meals with it in your kitchen or out in the wild. Double as a skillet or griddle, lid with legs can be used as a skillet/griddle, allowing you to enjoy fry food even in camping. The deep dish lid increases air flow for even cooking; convenient loop handle on lid makes this pot easy to carry around; built-in thermometer notch for detecting food temperature. Also the Dutch oven lid lifter is included for your safety and convenience.
- Clean the pot immediately after use, while it is still hot or warm. Don’t soak the pan or leave it in the sink because it may rust.
- Wash the pot by hand using hot water and a sponge or stiff brush. (Use tongs or wear gloves if the water is extra hot!) Avoid using the dishwasher, soap, or steel wool, as these may strip the pan’s seasoning.
- To remove stuck-on food, scrub the pan with a paste of coarse kosher salt and water. Then rinse or wipe with a paper towel. Stubborn food residue may also be loosened by boiling water in the pan.
- Thoroughly towel dry the pot or dry it on the stove over low heat.
- Using a cloth or paper towel, apply a light coat of vegetable oil or melted shortening to the inside of the pot. Some people also like to oil the outside of the skillet. Buff to remove any excess.
- Store the pot in a dry place.