Barrel Cooker Grill or Smoker
About this item
- Includes: (1) Barrel House Cooker BHC18C, (1) Manual & Instructions Booklet, (1) Built-in Thermometer, (1) H-Frame, (1) Full Grate, (8) Meat Hooks, and (1) Accessory Wand
- Fast Results: Cooks at 275˚- 310˚F, a competition proven alternative to “Low & Slow” for faster cooking with incredible results.The detachable base makes lighting and clean-up a breeze, increases portability, and provides the option to use it as a hibachi grill. Small Footprint, Lightweight: The cooker is patio friendly as it maximizes cooking space with the vertical hanging method. It only weights 45 pounds which makes it easy to strap into the back of a truck.
- 8 lbs. of Charcoal, 6+ Hours of Burn Time: This barrel cooker grill or smoker uses 8 lbs. of charcoal briquettes, which can burn for 6+ hours without fussing over it. Wood chunks and chips can be added to the charcoal for additional flavor, and lump can be used understanding that it burns hotter and faster.
- 40% Shorter Cook Times than Most Smokers: Shorter cook times than most smokers means that you won’t have to wait as long to enjoy the fruits of your effort.
- High-Quality Materials: The Barrel Cooker Grill or Smoker is built to last with a 20 gauge metal barrel that is porcelain enameled inside and out, has stainless steel components, traditional wire type handles, and a non-abrasive stand. USA Jobs: Barrel House barrel cookers are assembled at a USA manufacturing company with over 60 years with outstanding products and service.
The Barrel Cooker features a larger, more traditional barrel smoker size than our flagship 14D. The 18C makes it incredibly simple to Smoke, Grill, Sear, Bake, and BBQ. Unique patio cooker that feeds your lifestyle and your taste buds! This high-quality, super easy-to-use charcoal barrel smoker takes up just 18-inches of space, making it the perfect complement to your patio space. This barrel cooker smokes hot-and-fast, meaning you’ll get lots of juicy, flavorful barbecue in 40% less time than traditional smokers without babysitting. Hang for Max Capacity. Hang up to 8 racks of ribs, 4 chickens, 15 lbs brisket, or a 30 pound turkey! Food cooks evenly top to bottom and does not fall off when properly hooked. Drippings from the meat coat food in flavor and moisture instead of pooling on one side or causing flare-ups. Use Grate for Barrel Smoker Options Cook food on the grate for a more traditional smoking experience while still getting easy, delicious results. Set grate on the middle level, and the cooker traps moisture and cooks evenly without using a water bowl or diffuser. The grate easily holds large cuts of meat, like a 15 lb. pork shoulder. Grill Traditional Favorites. Grill up to 10 large burgers, tons of sausages, hot dogs, steaks, and more. The charcoal basket and grate can be moved to different levels to achieve a variety of grilling and searing options. Removable Base: Barrel lifts off base for easy lighting, ash disposal, and for adding wood. Base also converts to a hibachi grill, perfect for searing and grilling. Simple Intake/Exhaust: One time, elevation-based setting allows you to “hang it & forget it” for 6+ hours of steady cooking temperature without babysitting. Requires basic assembly. The permanent porcelain finish is not paint, so there is no need to season or burnout before cooking.